Thursday, October 28, 2010

A New Beginning... maybe

I made a big decisions tonight.
Some decisions that could change my life.
Decisions that have indeed made me cry tonight.
I'm going to shoot towards a mission
Because the only man who hasn't let me down is my Heavenly Father.
I think about all of the people who don't have the gospel.
How scary it must be to not know why you're here.
After everything Heavenly Father has given me,
and after all of the mistakes I've made...
I'd like to do all I can to share His message.


I have a weekly goal list I made earlier after I talked to someone.
And this is it:
  • Read scriptures everyday
  • Prayer everyday
  • No crying
  • Smile

They seem like four simple things right? So I shouldn't have a problem accomplishing it :)

My life has been twisted and almost a dream the last couple months. But I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned.
Like:No matter what others say to you, the only opinion that matters is your own.
If someone truly cares about you, they'll fight for your friendship and love... even in the hardest times.
Those who can't make ultimate decisions in their life when it comes to something as important as friendship, don't deserve your friendship in the first place.
Forgiveness is key. However, it doesn't have to come right away. You can take your time.
Your happiness is whats most important. It might mean climbing a horrible mountain, but at the top, you can look down and see what you've overcome.
Friends may come and go, but family is forever.

Well, guys and gals, thanks for reading :)
I LOVE MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment