Friday, June 25, 2010

Permagrin :)

SOOO much has happened since I last posted!
Hmmm... where should I start?

I cut my hair :)



I'm still getting used to it. It was a BIG change!


I took Jessica out for her birthday :)The Big 19!
We went and got massages at Sage Spa.

Then we went to Applebees!



My dad and his wife came to visit me today! It went a lot better than expected!

We got a bank account set up for me to use here in Idaho, checked out Tuscany (the new apartment I'll be staying in), and went to Wingers :)

They brought some of our family pictures that we took a couple weeks ago.

Here are some of my favorites :)




Debb, Dad, Austin, and I

Austin and I

All of us :)
Bre, Trever, Kayla, Tyson, Casey, Austin, Kent, Angie, Mia, Mike, Me, Maddi, Lincoln, Brad, Dad, Debb, Ashton, Dawson, Lexie, Landon, and Connor




Tever, Mia, Dad, Me, and Austin



Bre, Me, and Mia


I love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment