Tuesday, December 10, 2013

50 Things You May Have Not Known


I noticed on Facebook, a large number of my friends were posting their status updates with a specific number of things people may or may not know about them. I found this really interesting and enjoyed reading all the many different status'. I decided from this that rather than posting a status with a random number that a Facebook friend decided to give me, I'd create a list with as many things as I could think of that people may not know about me. My list consists of over 100 different things and well, I decided to share a few with you.


  1. I was blonde for most years until I was 22
  2. I don't like vegetables
  3. I enjoy cooking
  4. I don't feel ready for the day until I have pants on
  5. I hate wearing makeup
  6. I love animals (except cats, reptiles, and rodents)
  7. I used to write songs
  8. I'm really good at rhyming
  9. I have a double jointed elbow
  10. My favorite Disney princess is Cinderella
  11. I bruise easily
  12. I hate my nose
  13. I'm a clean freak
  14. I love working out
  15. I'm a hopeless romantic
  16. I did hula dancing (Polynesian dancing) for 5 years
  17. I was in the Chess Club in Junior High... I never won a single match.
  18. I always wanted to be good at gymnastics
  19. I'm a country girl at heart
  20. I love being goofy
  21. As I've gotten older I've become more quiet, shy, and reserved
  22. I take super long showers but can't figure out why it takes me so long in there
  23. I beat Donkey Kong Country on Super Nintendo 3 times before the age of 11
  24. I have a back injury that affects my left leg to the point that sometimes my entire leg is numb or in extreme pain
  25. I've always felt like I should do something with my life related to science but I'm really bad at science overall
  26. My favorite subject in school is English
  27. I love to read books, I just never have time
  28. I have very detailed and vivid dream when I sleep that I can usually always remember
  29. I hum and sing to myself without realizing it
  30. I talk and sing in my sleep
  31. I hate wearing my glasses so I usually always have my contacts in
  32. I was in a car accident when I was younger that traumatized me to the point that I stuttered for a year after it happened
  33. I bought my first car when I was 15 years old
  34. I love mowing the lawn and doing yard work
  35. I love driving my dads' old truck 
  36. I love sports
  37. I've never seen Star Wars, Star Trek, or Lord of the Rings
  38. I can type over 100 words per minute
  39. I hate driving at night and think it's super scary
  40. I've done CPR on someone
  41. I put cheese on practically everything
  42. I love doing things outside like four wheeling, boating, camping, etc.
  43. I love scary movies (Nothing rated R or Satanic)
  44. The first thing I plan on doing after I graduate and am on my own is to get a dog
  45. I rarely sleep through the night (I always wake up at least once).
  46. I've played the piano since I was 7 years old
  47. I've been to New Zealand
  48. I love giving people gifts and serving others in any way that I possibly can
  49. I've never been on a road trip before
  50. If I could have any job in the world it would be to host a camp or have a stay-in facility for girls who have trouble with their self-image, have emotional problems, have low self-esteem, eating disorders, etc. and help them overcome these obstacles.
 How many things didn't you know about me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment